50w Street Light Housing Manufacturers introduce how to […]
50w Street Light Housing Manufacturers introduce how to maintain garden lights?
1. Do not hang items on the lamp, such as drying quilts, etc.
2. Minimize the switch of lamps when using lamps;
3. If the lampshade is found to be tilted during use or cleaning, it should be corrected to keep it beautiful;
4. When adjusting the lampshade, be careful to avoid the trident bracket in the lamp from reflecting shadows when the lamp is on;
5. Replace the aging lamp in time according to the light source parameters provided by the sign. If it is found that the two ends of the lamp are red, the lamp is black or has shadows, and the lamp does not turn on, the lamp should be replaced in time to prevent the occurrence of ballasts. Burnout and other unsafe phenomena.